In this section, we will create the urban performance tables (“pedmov.tab”) in mapinfo from the segment table (“segment.tab”) that contains both urban form and urban performance data.
- File – > Open -> “segment.tab”
- Windows -> new map window
- Selects all gates with movement data
Query -> Select [‘segment’] – > that satisfy [‘pedmov>0’] -> Browse results -> OK A
- Save copy as -> query table -> “pedmov.tab” B
- Open segment.tab and pedmov.tab. C
- Window -> create new map window -> select segment.tab
- Window -> create new map window -> select pedmov.tab
- You should now have a pedestrian movement table and segment table visualised. D
Press link for an animation of the steps.