We will first collect data for urban form variables such as land use and urban design attractors. Please download from the link below to get an example spreadsheet that contains both urban form and urban performance data.
- Define the study area : draw boundary of study area roughly 2000m from the site.
- Define the data entry sheets
- Define land use and urban design data to collect.
- Variables could include A
– land use category
– frontage quality
– entrance types
- Observe land use and urban design variables within the study area.
- Record data on data entry sheets